Associations are required to have certain types of insurance for common areas and for protection of the corporation. In addition, owners are required to have proper insurance on their property.

Consult with your insurance advisor or agent to determine the insurance coverage that best suits your personal needs. Our Association carries property and liability insurance for the common areas. 

Utilities & Services

Utilities for our Community are provided as follows:

Trash Collection

Trash service Is a part of your city taxes. For questions or problems contact the Mayors Action Center at 317-327-4622 or 

Water and Sewer

Water Service is provided by Citizens Energy. 


Indianapolis Power and Light (IPL)

Internet, Telephone & Cable

A number of options are available for owners to utilize.